Tuesday, April 06, 2010

recently activities

after tomyam, they said wanna go to pekan sehari next morning.
they date 9.30am, so I wake up at 9.25am
coz I knew they will be lated! haha (a right decision!)
waseh~the sun was so horrible!! regret le =(
after that we go to cloth shop.

in the evening, my 1st time fertilization~(oil palm)^^
its really a hard work! sweat sweat sweat...
and I discover that, there has a goat farm at there!!!@@ waw~~

I received tarc offer letter already.
EXCITED~~!! but still have to wait 1 month.....haizz
and the room we wanna rent haven't pay the depositzz
RM1000++ leh!! a big amount!!! should be careful

I'd fetch my "er sao" by Hilux.
that's mean, my driving skill is improving and I'm more courageous
wahaha~almost of my family's cars I'd drove~
excluding Land Cruiser×.× its too large==
ok never mind~I think I'll be drive it one day。。gambateh

tomorrow gonna tomyam again==
bombed...not jz ate o?? can change place??
although I seldom eat..

0 comment:

Post a Comment