Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Orientation Week

Finally, I go to KL loo..wait for a long time jor^^
Friday
some unhappy thg was happened,
but skip at here la..don't wanna think about it again.
nthg can make me cry again!! I should be strong enough!
reach Taman Melati ady,
erm...a nice environment & security^^
after put the luggage, I abandoned them..haha
I stay at my auntie house coz thr had no enough bed.
(my bed at friend thr & Yin only brought a straw mat==)
I'd changed my hair style after waiting 2 hour...
quite weird...regret liaoT_T
today..I gotta say goodbye to my laptop adyT_T

Saturday
we went carrefour, too many thg have to buy~hehe
such as: broom, pail, wardrobe,desk.......
my first night stay at my new room loo^^
excited, but boring too....lol
after dinner, we went playground.
next morning gonna swimming~~yeah~~

Sunday
we planned 8am gonna swimming but wake up at 9am^^
only me & Yin go, coz Ling uncomfortable..haiz
taught Yin swimming, watch her continuously sink into water,
quite funny~hahaha (I'm so bad)
(actually I also dunno swim well de~slow motionZzz)
my plan: swimming + gym + tennis!!!
hope that can lose weight la^^ +u
noon, shi lin, qi & wei yang join us jor~~
but we went pavilion ady~
damn boring thr!!!! compare the price between Watson & Caring ;D
conclusion: almost Caring's thg is cheaper.

Monday
8am swimming again~today didnt "lai chuang" le~haha
coz Wei Yang lo! disturb me!
it's really cold!!! ouchhh! regret liao!
10.30am, reached college..
wah!! so many student ler~~~
need to queue up take Tarc t-shirt~pretty nya^^
after changing cloth, went hall for listening a damn bore talk!!!zz
then walk to block "A" bought the bus ticket~100 pieces~
dinner, eat porridge^^tis few day jz ate 2 meal~~
if I keep tis diet, would be slim ba~hehehe

Tuesday
went to college for making student card.
hmm..my photo is too ugly la!!! yerrr~hate it!!
we all decided back to Triang at 3pm
coz at here is toooo boring!!!! ponteng orientation week la^^

the sun was so horrible!!!
jz 2 day, became "o lang" again..lol
haizz~~no ppl want liao XD

0 comment:

Post a Comment