Tuesday, July 13, 2010

10/7/10 Telematch

SMS(science & maths society) really many activity la!
today 8.30am have to go school for telematch also
555..broke my sweet dream!
I tot today don't have bus so wake up so early,
walking to school with yin.. aizz..pity
after grouping, activity started with dancing
"~I Wan Nobody Nobody But U~" lol...funny 1
Yin sprained her leg again.. wat a stupid & bad luck gal
1 month sprained twice and fall into longkang==

games started,
my member: veronica, mee ying, pei ying, ka yern & a tall guy
GAMEs
1. complete the task
(such as sing negaraku in front of senior==)
2. water ball & basketball, goal to get point
(lose jor..only got 1 point coz our opponent gt many boys)
3. turtle turtle jump,
(I'm keep winning, so tat didnt splash by water XD)
4. form a square using a string-close our eyes, circle around
(my group form a pentagon...haha)
5. answer the question, who lose would splash by winner
(such as: how old r lady gaga== & Nike from which country)
6. get ABC from playing game and arrange it to form words
(we only got 3 letters-c,u,z....die)

~lunch time~oh yeah~I'm so hungry jor
after tat, kah ying's father fetched us back coz i didnt bring bus ticket
thanks a lot ^^"

0 comment:

Post a Comment