My ❤
My record
I play this cube since few month ago ba?
Suddenly come mood to play while seeing the cube
Actually this was very popular last year.
Am I outdated?
Hehe, this is b'coz I don't like "follow" people.
My 1st cube cost RM 2 only..bought in carrefour express
but the quality very very suck!
And my 2nd cube is in using.
I love it^^
smooth turning, moderate weight & fluorescence.
Can I say I'm expert in playing magic cube?
Of course NO! Tat's my dream.
My highest record only 38'52 s
but the world record is 7 s something
Some people can play with one-handed.
I'm trying to learn this.
It too hard to me=.=
My hand not big enough..
btw, my cube also not suit.
I'm finding 4x4 & 5x5 cube.
Who know where can buy?
I want good quality 1..
0 comment:
Post a Comment