Holiday ends..
I'm here to talk about my starting in this hols.
I was trip to Dusun Eco which conducted by SMS society.
That's my 1st trip with Tarc frens.
Let's take a photo 1st^^

Our transportation into dusun


We'd started our 1st activity once we reached.
Rock Climbing.
Taadaa..spider woman


Our teacher, Mr Low start the game.
He was scared and ask us don't to scared him more ;D
It seem very hard because nobody can reach the top.
yeee, I'm lack of confidence seriously.
but the good news is..
I was the only 1 student can managed it^^

and a teacher, Miss June too.
here comes a question..y no boy can done it?
boy aren't stronger than girl? hehe
Lunch time,

I'd changed my cloth coz Swimming was the next.
There are natural water, so it damn cold.
It seem very dirty,
but I'd changed my mind during playing. :P
poor Mr Low, keep splashed by us when he step in the pool

Thx Miss June halping us take photo

Tea time, waiting for next activity

Rafting
We divided in few groups and built the raft.
It not a easy work.
We done it^^bcoz of team work

almost sink bcoz of 8 person XD overweight

I wonder y our raft was broken at last..bcoz of naughty

and the Last: Night Walk / Jungle Walk
2 selections provided: easy / hard
easy way is chosen bcoz we adee bath
the only rule of easy way is NO Flash Light are allowed
Luckily we were not disturbed by "something" in the jungle^^
the next day without any activity.
we are ready to back on 11am.
that's a funny trip.
but the sad is..y we stay for 2night only??!!
Here's the group photo before we leave
0 comment:
Post a Comment