Saturday, January 09, 2010

my 1st week in KL

Sunday
after viewing our room in Setapak, we went Jusco to buy daily-used
(tilam, pillow, pail, fan, chair, milo, cup)x2 and so on
there was spent RM500 in this such thing@@ MY GOD
after buying jz discover that..the car was not enough space to put the thg-.-
so a bow and me become sardine......


Monday
our 1st day studied in British Council (jz opposite to KLCC)
8.30am Yiwen's cousin broungt us took bus & LRT to go to school
we took ahout 1 hour to reach there
my lesson was started at 9.30am..my god..we were lated
we all rushed to thr..quite long d distance..tired

almost of my classmate are foreigner
such as Europe, Turkey, Korea, Ireland......
but I realised that..foreigner is not certain good in Eng..
Im totally bombed when they ask some stupid question xD
but the course really nice..we must use eng to chat with each other
because we dunno each other's language^^"
after school and taking lunch..we walked to WANGSA MAJU d JUSCO
then jz back home and took a nap^^"
its very tired to me..coz long time din't exercise le zz
9.00pm, I jz woke up..and out for dinner.
our entertainment at night was only play card..so pity..
jz 2 ppl..its quite boring de..hehe

Tuesday
after school, we back to BC(british council) online..
we can jz online for 1 hour..for free^^
really excited!!!long time din't chat wif my friend dy
but..nobody got online at that timeT_T
at the night..a tragedy was happend..
erm..Im would not talk about the detail at here..
a bow..jz forget it..
we have to move out from this house..if not..it was too dangerous!!


Wednesday
a bow's sis & my sis's bf were coming
we packed our baggage..tonight we have to stay at my sis bf house
after that..we went to police station to report
and then argued wif the house owner about our rent
she jz gave back RM120 to us..the greed person!!!!angry
at the night..my sis bf asked me wat did I wan to eat..
talk about the dinner..I really miss my home cooking
and he asked me..my sis's mum is my mum o not?=.=
I knew his mean ady..my sis's mum=his mum...speechless


Thursday
my sis bf fetched us to school before he go to work
we dated JiaQi which work at KLCC for lunch
I odered a mixed rice..it cost RM12!!!!kao==
we went to KINOKUNIYA(a book shop in KLCC) for waiting my dear sis came
but we two slept on the floor during the time..hehe
I had bought 2 book at thr..RM70 fly away~~~T_T


Friday
my sis fetched us go to school..
but traffic jam!!!rainny!!!
we were lated..many ppl also lated xD
after school we went home directly
hooray~~happy^^I miss my family & my fren so much^^
can dated my friends yam cha dy^^

0 comment:

Post a Comment