so, talk about the title, the 2nd week in KL was not very happy.
3am on Monday, bow&me departed to KL by her sis car.
wow~it was the time I usually started to sleep==tats mean no need sleep ady
the 1st day & 2nd day I stay at Ruby's auntie house.
but the auntie n her son hv some argument bcoz of us..
we are embarrassed about tat n decided to move out.
then, the 3rd day I move to bow's cousin house in Wangsa Maju
but I didn't bring my bed & baggage to there and ask Ruby brought to me.
unfortunately, she didn't bring for me.
omg~~I don't have clothes for the next day liao!! shit
there have no choice but to borrow a shirt from bow's cousin==
and he gave me his gf d shirt~~haha~thx
Thursday, I have to go to bring my baggage by MYSELF
the sky near to dark!!!
I'm quite scare..but I need to independence!!!
phua~Gambateh! U Can Do It Well! Don't Always Wait For Help!
there was waste 1 hour in the journey including took bus & walking.
oh yes! it was a new experience in my KL life^^
I've finished reading 2 books of Twilight in this week,
can u imagine how boring I am? zz
the time was running fast although bore, I've to say goodbye to my pre-intermediate 1
at the last lesson, Michael(our teacher) gave us 15min to held a simple party
hooray~~let's party!
there were a lot of foods, drinks & balloons!
I've took some picture and put it on fb ady~lazy upload to here again==
it's time to back home..I'll miss u all~my classmate T_T
0 comment:
Post a Comment