originally I want to go to "KAI NAN SI" to watch the fashion show
(there was attracted coz I know tat some of my fren hv join it)
but, lastly I didn't go~coz I'm very tired and hv to "baibai" at 11.30pm
cant countdown dy..tats lost the meaning I go thr^^
the 1st day of cny,
originally I hv to go to visit our dear BM teacher, Anne Ong
but I also didnt go~hehe
bcoz..the car was snatched by mum!!! haiyo~
and the most unfortunately thg was..Bera was out of electrical supply==
wat weather izit!!! angry la!!
finally beh tahan liao then start my bro's car enjoy the air-cond~~
until 9.15pm, all bcome normal~~hooray~~
thr was near 10hour didnt hv electric!!!
the 1st time experience a shit new year like tis!!!
*and I know tat..some place still dont hv electric now.muahaha..pity 1
2nd day of cny,
zhi fang and her 5k fren(xiao fang&yuan ting)come..
Im not familiar v them ler..quite paiseh==
after tat, she fetches us(+zhenzhen) go jing lin house to take angpau^^
its look like I brought my son go out xD
*today I jz realise tat..zhen zhen knows calling me ady^^hehe
at nite, I go my uncle house take a angpau cost RM100@@
omg~~terkejut~~gt gv wrong o not o?haha
0 comment:
Post a Comment