Wednesday, February 03, 2010

cheong k

Sunday I received a msg siad tat:
maybe I've to go to KL, cant go k ady.
huh?!!wats ur mean? I'd ask u all ur free time and booking ady!
why always like tat? after I complete my plan jz gt many many problem!
angry. NO MORE NEXT TIME!

today(2/2/10)my 1st time driving without a "senior" after gt "P"
and I need to fetch may & ee.
er..may house is near to mine~no problem la^^
but ee house......the road is sooo small..and hard to turn out=.=
im curious tat how they feel when I "T" turn~
mayb is scare~haha
during the K time, stupid may abandon us!!!!
she go out to celebrate Si Le's birthday.
herr! dint tell us! I tot she jz go to toilet.
then, I go out to say "Happy Birthday" to Si Le~
long time no c ady~~she still remember my full name@@
6pm, its time to back~~but I'd to fetch Ling gaigai 1st
aboh! she's so noisy! hahaha
oh yeah~~the car and me reach home with safe!wahaha
Im a pass driver^^xixi

0 comment:

Post a Comment