Monday, March 08, 2010

graduation ceremony


YEAH~I'm graduated^^"
Sunday is my dear sister graduation ceremony,
then we go to KL on Saturday, for shopping^^
my "daisou" fetches us to IKEA, but she dunno the way
she's continuously taking wrong way~xD
we'd spent more than 1 hour to reach IKEA from sg.wang==faint!
I can't wait to decorate my bedroom when I saw such many furniture!!
what are the important thing should be in my room?
a comfortable bed, computer desk, bookshelf, dresser, wardrobe.....
think too much already..still have to wait for 1 year or more T.T
12.30am, we out for a supper^^(omg, must be fat liao)

the next day, I wake up at 10am, it was too early for me xD
3.15pm, we depart to one world hotel(the ceremony conduct at there)
we'd ordered 4 glass of drink while waiting for my sister,
it was cost RM 73?!!!! faint!! tats why its called 5-star hotel
I'd borrow the graduation cap form my sis to take a photo~
hooray~~~I was graduated!!!!! wahaha
after taking our "seafood dinner",
we have to say goodbye to KL, and see u next week~KL^^

0 comment:

Post a Comment