but today 10.35am I just wake up.
I don't know why my friends are so "gan jiong",
10.15am reach school ady, and keep calling me-.-
the result was released at 11.15am~
heiye, I got said ady, it must be late de, no need so "kia su".
there are 6 students got straight A this year.
btw, the teacher not allow me to take my result,
she say me didn't return school text book!!!
ANGRY la!!! I'm sure that I'd returned all ady!!! damn teacher!!
then, I rush to find Pn.Khor to prove. (Gan J C is same v me^^gv me 5!)
Err.. don't ask about my result la..it's not very good, but totally unexpected.
however, we must bear the consequences do not work hard!!!
4.05pm, I reach ice house, keep waiting for my friends,
all of them reach at 4.28pm!!!
very bad in mood! next time can be more punctual or not?
let me alone to wait, like a fool.
attendants: all my best friends excluding yin
9.00pm, out to "lim teh" again, with another gang.
attendants: fang, bow, siew, s ling, p xin, d yao, oon & coey
we just simply out for tea, not for celebration la^^
thx for zhi fang paid^^
after that, she comes playing puzzle~
btw, recently I'm busy for playing puzzle^^
we had completed a 1000 pieces puzzle in two day(v my family),
and the another 2000 pieces d puzzle almost complete~oh yeah~
0 comment:
Post a Comment