Monday, June 25, 2012

Journal 2


    I have been here for few weeks. Everything is fine, and getting better. I got my gang, not alone anymore. Is this a good phenomenon? I do not think so. It does not means I prefer alone, but I know I will be relying on others again. I knew that.

Let’s talk about my first assignment, which is the presentation I had mentioned on the previous journal. It has not over yet. After getting the right subtopics, we were started creating questionnaires. I was taking charge for part 4 since Ms. Zadza said the first presenter should be good in speaking. And yes, I’m not good enough. Preparing questionnaires was not much easier than I thought. Team working was also not that smoothness than I hoped. Just forget it. At least the work was done.

After correcting our grammar and language, the interesting work was coming. We had to do survey within NUC.  It was the easiest work in this assignment. I don’t know why my group member was so shy to talk. Is that really a big matter if spoke wrongly? Come on, who cares? Just let them laugh on you then you will remember the right things forever. Back to the topic, our questionnaires seem hard to understand because the people that answering was spending so much time to fill it. I was really appreciating for their cooperation for helping us to complete our work.

Finally, we stepped into the last stage before presentation, which was doing powerpoint. This was my first time making chart by using powerpoint. I had spent lots of time to learn it. It was not a trouble to prepare a slide show, but it was a big problem to me to prepare a GOOD slide show, which can attract my audiences. Anyway, just try my best.

In conclusion, I hope this will be the last journal in this semester. I hate journal.

0 comment:

Post a Comment