Sunday, April 17, 2011

Exam Is Over

Finally Saturday is coming,
wait for so long adee.
Yea, taking MUET exam today,
but what I'm waiting for is PC fair XD
Pei Yee said: 其实我们是去pc fair, 只是顺便来考试罢了XD
LoL, funny girl.

Here comes today’s point:

Writing & Listening are easier than I expected.
but Reading..hehe..god bless

Writing question:
FRIENDSHIP IS THE MOST VALUABLE THING IN LIFE,
DO YOU AGREE?
no, I partially agree about it,
because family & love also as important as friendship.
that's the point I wrote,
hope won't out of topic^^

PC Fair, I’m Coming!

as I expected, there is crowded with people
Don't like!
it's easily separated with friends.

My wallet was empty because of those items:
Seagate hard disk - RM 170
Cooler Master- RM 49
Hard disk casing - RM 10
Screen cleaner - RM 4
free gift- SDO cd, logitech cup (p.yee's gift) & pen

Great, it's a nice day.

0 comment:

Post a Comment