Saturday, April 23, 2011

H B'day part 2


I'm very lucky u know?
-my birthday in Friday
-can back to hometown after school
-may & ee having holiday
-all my lao po celebrate v me

I give May, How & Yin a big surprise on the way,
I call them (1 by 1):
sorry, I'd miss the bus, can't back hometown dy..
Guiling them also, so u go sing k by urselve la..
or u wan come KL celebrate or not?
bla bla bla.... (5 mins....10mins.....)
Congrats! u have been cheated after April Fool! XD
The most funny is Yin's respond..
she keep scolding us XD
the bus full of laughter XD

Having steamboat with family when I reached.
Simple but happy.
"Xiao Gua" sing b'day song to me..
Zhen zhen know sing ady..clever boy^^

10.45pm, happy hour! Going star box..
(my suggestion^^)
Long time no sing K liao ma..
every time lim teh so sienz d^^

SINGING

DANCING

SHOUTING

LAUGHING

WE ARE CRAZY!CRAZY!CRAZY!!!

I like it^^

Back at 2am...Lol...

今年最感动:

-老婆们还很爱我T_T

-霓霓特地从云顶回来陪我,不到24小时又得上回去了T_T

0 comment:

Post a Comment