THEY ARE WAITING ME

WAHHH

my wish: all of u gt good result in STPM

THANKS

LOL...NAUGHTY

YAM YAM PARK

we come from... TARC!

teacher ask me sit beside her^^know y? because I'm shotest=.=

beautiful pool in block H

Today is Friday,
my birthday too^^"
Wow, a wonderful day XD
but I was lated to school..
luckily didn't scold by teacher^^
because this period is using to take photo
(nothing to do after Muet exam)
As I expected, my dear friends wishing me "Happy Birthday"
and I believe there'd no surprise or celebration v them
I was wrong,
in the rest time, as normal, we went to study room
after tat kah ying ask me acc her to go canteen.
HAVE A BIG BIG SURPRISE!!
they all waiting me^^
(Lol.. pei yee and ka yern cheat me-.-
they say going to toilet de=.=)
Thank you very much,
baby, xfish, osaka, amigo,h. zhen, p.yee, k.yern, k.ying. ice, w.tien
p/s: I'd changed my FB b'day date..
c whether who rmb my b'day^^
so touching^^somebody still remember.
0 comment:
Post a Comment